Location : Noida
Role objective & Responsibilities
- To interact with PPs and get project details.
- To ensure that the project details are complete.
- To fill up Form-1 and prepare TOR for projects needing EIA and submit to EAC/SEAC based on project details.
- To defend TOR and obtain TOR approval.
- To organize base line data generation as per TOR through laboratory.
- To fill up Form1/1A and prepare Conceptual Plans (CP) for projects not needing EIA and to submit to statutory bodies.
- To present above to EAC/SEAC/SEIAA to get Environmental Clearance (EC).
- To write and submit draft EIA reports and Executive Summary translated in local language to statutory bodies for projects needing public hearing.
- To organize and attend Public Hearing.
- To compile Public Hearing proceedings and prepare Final EIA report.
- To defend Final EIA report at EAC/SEAC and obtain clearance.
- To assist client in obtaining Consent to Establish CTE/CTO from concerned SPCB.
Experience: (Fresher with 0 yrs exerience or Experience of 6-10 months will be an added advantage, accredited as AFAE, FAA as per QCI NABET Scheme will be preferable)
Educational Qualification: Msc, M.Tech (Environmental Science), P.hD (Environmental science), B.tech(Environmental science) or Environment Management, Environment Studies or similar
Skills and experience
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Candidate must have energetic approach and zeal to work on targets.
- Good Presentation Skills
Contact : Email your resme to email@example.com